Last night was the internal prize presentation night. I was in-charge of putting on make-up for the Indian dance and hip-hop dance students. Haha... it was really a challenge to tie their hair into a 'high' pony tail. It was easier to put on make-up then to tie their hair. First time experience as a make-up artist, I would say it is tiring. But they sure look pretty after the make-up, all colourful and dressed ready to perform. One of my lovely girl from Indian dance in the picture below.
My students who received prizes that night. The girl is a sweet and lovely girl. Think I will miss her. Hee... it's really sweet of the parents and students to thank me and wanting to take a picture with me. It's the first time I had this kind of experience. This reinforce the initial thought of wanting to be a teacher, that is, seeing the children develop and a bonus of being appreciated by the students.
Labels: school, special events
Written @
4:08 PM