We had great load of fun for children's day this year. It was sports and games time in the morning where we engaged in fun health fiesta. I was in-charge of station 6, beanbog toss, for the P2 children. It was great fun which also brings muscle ache from moving about too much. Haha... but I think the children had a great time. A picture of my station set-up. Did not managed to take pictures of children playing as I was busy keeping record of the scores. Will steal some pictures from my colleagues soon.

Then it was back to the classroom for half an hour where I took pictures of my children after presenting them with their presents.
Dressing as princess Diana... so beautiful!

The much awaited concert time comes after all the above excitement. I think the children enjoyed seeing their teachers dressing up as another character or performing on stage. Their laughter and smiles tells it all. I do not have pictures of the concert yet as my colleauge was taking pictures and videos of the performances.
Happy children's day to all teachers and children!!! Teehee...