Found out online that today is the museum open house for all the museums under NHB (National Heritage Board). So, took the chance to explore it. We went to 2 museums in total, the National Museum of Singapore and Peranakan Museum. We enjoyed ourselves looking at the exhibits and discovering new things that we did not know. It was all educational and interesting. Let the photos do the talking. We first went to the National Museum of Singapore. It was quite a long walk from dohby ghaut mrt station, especially under the warm weather. And, finally we found our way there.
We were first greeted by this beautiful art piece. I love the colour combination!

We then proceed to the living gallery where there were exhibits on fashion and flim and wayang. I particulary love the camera section, showing all the past cameras. I also love the fashion section where there were displays of past items and songs.

