Fell down early in the morning today while going down the stairs. It happened when I wanted to submit my weekly lesson plan at the general office. Gosh... it sure is painful to slip down 5 to 6 steps. Haiz... my elbow knock onto the ground and it's kind of painful now. Damn suai having to fall early in the morning lah. Go away bad luck!
On a happier note, I adopted a new pet. It's a baby terrapin that one of my colleauge found along the school staircase sometime back. She asked if I was interested to take care of it. After some thought and that my brother is keen, we decided to make it our own. Hee... yet to give him/her a name. Er... as you can tell, I am not sure if it is a male or female. Will find out soon. Teehee...

Labels: random
Written @
9:47 PM