Have a blessed day =)
++ Listening closely to my heart ++



Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today, 29th July 2009 marks my convocation day! The day I had long awaited for - to have a degree. I would say that this had not come the easy way, but I am happy that I had made it there!

Managed to get an extra ticket from a friend so that my whole family can be present at the ceremony. The feeling of having my love ones to cheer for me when I'm on stage is great! Contended and happy.

Of course, I took lots of pictures. Hee... let the pictures do the talking.

The first few photos of the day was taken at the entrance of NIE. The route that I have to pass by bus everyday to get to NIE.








The ceremony commence...


Finally it's my turn to receive the "scroll" on stage. The wait is sure long. Haha...


Some of my favourite tutors who attended the ceremony - Dr Ludwig Tan, Dr Peter Teo and Dr Ramona Tang. The best tutors ever!




Taken with my family...







Taken with my friends...







And last but not least, the signature pose of graduates. Haha.. throwing of mortarboard.



Labels: , , ,


Written @ 12:08 AM





The girl
Every moment in life is precious to me

Indecisive
Blur blur sotong
Quite stubborn at times
Determine
The girl's life now
I'm loving every moment!

The girl loves

Fireworks

Pink, blue and white

Snapping with her camera

Cycling

Playing Badminton

Korean Drama Series

Korean songs

Piano and it's beautiful tune

Her Family

Her close friends

Chocolates (especially dark & bitter ones)

Milk Tea

HL Milk (Chocolate flavour)

Ice-cream cake

Brownies with vanilla ice-cream

Cherries

Chocolate cake

The girl's hopes
My love ones to be happy, healthy & safe

To be happy and loved

Learn Piano

Learn Jap and Korean Langugage

Links
The Ups and Downs
Dates
To be updated

Many Thanks
Designer: %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes: %MOOOx-LOVE
Inspirations: x-taintedlove
Materials: Lovecandied
Others: Blogskins, Photobucket
Skin layout edited with Paint program