Watched Final Destination 4 with Ling yesterday. I would say that this time round the show is kind of disappointing and not as anticipating. I guess the build up isn't good enough. Hee... but that is good cos I won't be paranoid. :p Haha... you know the kind of thoughts that can just run wild when you watch too much of something.
Was quite disappointed that I did not manage to buy any clothes at Bugis yesterday. But glad that I bought a top from AMK hub today. Well, at least I got a top, right? Maybe I should just ransack the whole of Singapore to shop for clothes. Lol... maybe I am just too choosy lah.
This weekend sure zoom past really fast. But I'm looking forward to Teacher's Day!!! Woohoo~ a day of holiday just for me to rest and relax or probably go shopping. Shall see what I can plan on that day.
Labels: bestie, movie/drama, rants
Written @
5:25 PM