Have a blessed day =)
++ Listening closely to my heart ++



Saturday, July 4, 2009

The official first week of school is over. It has been a tiring and long week, having days starting 6.45am and only to end at 4pm or 5pm everyday. The first two days of school, the beginning teachers were assigned a task of doing up the event board to fill it up with AYG (Asian Youth Games) information to educate or expose the children to it. It's kind of last minute work that was assigned to us, but we did it! A great lot to work with, the exception of someone thou. Apart from the board, the past few days I had been reliefing other classes. I found that I enjoyed teaching the upper primary children as well. I guess it is the discipline is easier to handle. I was asked to teach a primary 5 class English and Science. I love teaching them as they have a good attitude and a little cheeky. Had fun teaching them! I only had the chance to enter my form class yesterday. Had a little expectation setting and talk with the children, hope they are as lovable as they look. Looking forward to teach and hang out with them =)

Ate a week of school food for both recess and lunch. Haha... there sure is limited choice of food in school. Took picture of one of the variety they had, chinese economical rice.



A picture of my table. It's still kind of empty. Will slowly fill it up with things to add that personal touch to my table. Hehe...



Now the long weekend is here! Time to catch up with some rest to charge up for the coming week. Not forgetting to catch the upcoming movies. Hurray to long weekends!!!

Labels: ,


Written @ 4:02 PM





The girl
Every moment in life is precious to me

Indecisive
Blur blur sotong
Quite stubborn at times
Determine
The girl's life now
I'm loving every moment!

The girl loves

Fireworks

Pink, blue and white

Snapping with her camera

Cycling

Playing Badminton

Korean Drama Series

Korean songs

Piano and it's beautiful tune

Her Family

Her close friends

Chocolates (especially dark & bitter ones)

Milk Tea

HL Milk (Chocolate flavour)

Ice-cream cake

Brownies with vanilla ice-cream

Cherries

Chocolate cake

The girl's hopes
My love ones to be happy, healthy & safe

To be happy and loved

Learn Piano

Learn Jap and Korean Langugage

Links
My Past
The Ups and Downs

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
Dates
To be updated

Many Thanks
Designer: %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes: %MOOOx-LOVE
Inspirations: x-taintedlove
Materials: Lovecandied
Others: Blogskins, Photobucket
Skin layout edited with Paint program