



There's a story to tell with these little escargots (aka "stupid snails" by me).

Little did I know I would be allergic to food. It's the first time ever and hope that this would be the last. The symptoms of allergy is really scary. It all started with sneezing, and non-stop continuous sneezing. It was then followed by redness on my face that spreads to my neck and hands. Totally scary, as if I was drunk. Seeing those redness and having to brave through the stares of strangers, I made my way home. Haha... am proud of myself to ignore those stares and make my way home. Who cares what others think? Just want to get home at that time. These little stupid snails, which I only tasted one of them to give it a try, is indeed power to create such redness. Eww... the thought of it again feels like a dream, a bad dream. Yucks!!! But through this little mishap, I get to know the comfortness to have good friends around. Gil, ching and mich tan, thanks for your help and concern yesterday. Muahz! =)Some random photos that were taken after lunch. Hee... Let's have another date soon =p





Labels: allergy, food, NIE girls



