Had a great day of fun @ Minds Cafe yesterday. It's nice to gather with the NIE girls. This time round we had 7 girls altogether, a nice big group =)
First few shots @ BK before heading to Minds Cafe. Hee... xin and I happen to appear with the same colour, striking yellow. No, it was not planned. So we have a list of photos all taken with us two "yellow" girls. Haha...
With Xin and Ernita =)
With Xin and Mich. Nice matching colours. Hee...
With Xin and Marie
After what seems like a long and tiring road, we finally reached our destination. Mm... the hot sun doesn't seem to help us a little.
The games we played. We wanted to try "Dirty Minds" but it was not really an interactive game so we switched to "The wrong game". This was a little challenging to our little brains as you have to give the wrong answers to the questions asked. Haha... you think giving the wrong answer is easy? Give this game a try before you say so cos there will be a tendency to say the correct answer. The best was the cards where you have to give alternate right and wrong answers to the list of questions. Confusion is the word. The most exciting game is "I'm the boss" which we never fail to argue and fight to work with people to gain money. Haha... the loudest or fastest win it game. Oh well, I lost it. The most funny game was a game similar to that of snap where we have to make different animal sounds to win it. Think we were quite loud in this game. Hee... and I chose a mouse (I gave it "zuk zuk" sound) and later a cow (I gave it "ma-me-moo" sound).
Now, I understand the reason for failing art in school. Hee... Evidences below =p