Went back to NIE today for a supposed feedback session, but they ended up telling us that the feedback will be done online when we receive our results. Haha... so it's kind of a wasted trip, but not quite cos received this nice gift, thumbdrive.
And most important of all is to get to meet up with friends, our last little outing together, and walking in NIE. It's kind of sad that we will be parting and going separate ways in our lives and that the 4 years in NIE just ended so quickly. Hope that we will keep in touch with each other.
This last day in NIE was in fact quite meaningful. The walk through the different parts of NIE that I will definitely miss gives a different feeling from normal times.
The largest Lecture Theatre in NIE, LT1. There are different stories to tell. First, this is the first place that I went to when I first got into NIE. We were briefed on the expectations and the course. Second, I got a scare that assignments will be due two weeks after school term start. Haha... this turn out that I was in the wrong class as I was early for the briefing. And this is where I got to know xin. Interesting hor. Hee... Thirdly, this is the LT that I attended most of the lectures when we have a big group. I can still remember having grammar classes in this room. Lastly, this LT brought the study life in NIE to an ending where we were asked to give feedback on the courses that we took in NIE. Round and round, this LT plays quite a part of my life in NIE.
Labels: NIE, NIE girls, thoughts
Written @
11:32 PM