


We went searching high and low for a place to have dinner. But little did we expect that all the places that we went to were fully occupied. So, after much searching, we had to settle to a coffee shop where there is a zi char stall with lesser crowd. Yes, this is our simple yet warm feeling of having a celebratory dinner together.
Random food pictures of our dinner.

Oh... and daddy drove me to take a look at my future working place. It looks like a nice place to work in from the outside and there is really a forest directly opposite my school. Mm... but somehow I feel it gives a peaceful feeling. With car, it took only 11 minutes to reach the school. But with bus, I gauge that it will take approximately 45 min to an hour. I have yet to try, but will give it a try on 21st May when I need to head down to school to meet the principal. This is such a great temptation to take a cab to school. Hee... shall see how. I am kind of excited to begin teaching, to meet the children and colleagues and to start working in a new enviornment. =)
Labels: family, food, school, special events, thoughts



