Had a great day cycling at ECP this morning with ling. Hee... it's worth a round of applause that I woke up early in the morning (okay, it's not that early, like 7.30am) to travel to ECP to cycle. And the weather is really good today (although it is a little too sunny). Cannot imagine how I can wake up even early for work on Monday. Haha...
Before our exercise begin, we had quite a sinful breakfast. Hmm... we need to recharge or top-up before moving a longer road?
Just before we head to rent a bicycle. Still fresh and clean =p
We cycled a long long journey from east coast to the changi airport runway. Cool, isn't it? It's been a long time since I last exercise (got to try to work on that). I love the view and breeze of ECP. We managed to see a few planes flew off to the sky. Haha... but did not managed to capture bigger planes. Better luck next time.
Played two games @ the arcade there. They still use tokens. I love using tokens, there's this childhood feeling I think. Hee... and my hands can coordinate better than my legs =p
Then we head down to Tampanies 1 to walk around and had lunch @ Kim Gary. The ice lemon tea is a nice cooling drink after a long cycle.
Somehow, the fats that we wanted to shed is replaced with the food we ate. But the view and enjoyment is just great. Oh... and I became slightly more tanned. Having aching legs now. Hehe...