Have a blessed day =)
++ Listening closely to my heart ++



Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finally, it's the last day of the examinations! It might be the last ever exam in my life (that is if I am not taking my masters). I am glad that I had managed to survive through the 4 years in NIE. Although, it can be really tough at times. I think probably start to miss the school days soon when I start working. But that is not a problem till then. For now, I am happy about the arrival of temporary freedom. I am already starting to enjoy this freedom the moment the clock striked 11.30am today.

Before going on to talk about the celebrations, let me comment on the exams. I find pragmatics a okay paper. Probably, I think the first question, on metaphor, is the more difficult one. I feel more secure for today's SFG paper, at least more sure of what I am doing. Hehe... okay back to the celebrations =)


To begin this important moment, went for lunch with xin, gil and mich to pamper our stomach @ Billy Bombers. The mushroom soup is thick and yummy and I love the fries too.






And yes, the enjoyment continues... tomorrow I am going to start sleeping in late, reading my storybook, shopping, cycling, watch movies and mind's cafe with the girls. Lalala... I'm loving this =)

Labels: , ,


Written @ 9:05 PM





The girl
Every moment in life is precious to me

Indecisive
Blur blur sotong
Quite stubborn at times
Determine
The girl's life now
I'm loving every moment!

The girl loves

Fireworks

Pink, blue and white

Snapping with her camera

Cycling

Playing Badminton

Korean Drama Series

Korean songs

Piano and it's beautiful tune

Her Family

Her close friends

Chocolates (especially dark & bitter ones)

Milk Tea

HL Milk (Chocolate flavour)

Ice-cream cake

Brownies with vanilla ice-cream

Cherries

Chocolate cake

The girl's hopes
My love ones to be happy, healthy & safe

To be happy and loved

Learn Piano

Learn Jap and Korean Langugage

Links
My Past
The Ups and Downs

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
Dates
To be updated

Many Thanks
Designer: %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes: %MOOOx-LOVE
Inspirations: x-taintedlove
Materials: Lovecandied
Others: Blogskins, Photobucket
Skin layout edited with Paint program