Have a blessed day =)
++ Listening closely to my heart ++



Friday, March 27, 2009

Watched 'Confessions of a Shopholic' yesterday. The plot and how the models can wave and talk to the actress, Rebecca, to convince her to buy something. There were several scenes which were quite funny and had a good laugh. So, if you want a good laugh, go watch it. It's definitely worth the ticket price. Oh, can I add in that the clothes, shoes and laptop in the movie were just gorgeous. This movie also shows the harms that excessive shopping could have, but still I'm going to keep to my retail therapy when I need one. Thank goodness that I do not have credit card. Hehe...





After movie, ling and I had a satisfying dinner @ Hong Kong cafe. Fish and Chips and mango milk for ling. Black Pepper chicken chop and mango ice for me. Find the mango ice quite nice, kind of sweet, but is good if you have the craving for mango. Did you realise that yellow was the colour of the day? It's just pure coincidence. Hee... and I found the staff @ the Hereen outlet quite friendly.






Labels: , ,


Written @ 10:52 AM





The girl
Every moment in life is precious to me

Indecisive
Blur blur sotong
Quite stubborn at times
Determine
The girl's life now
I'm loving every moment!

The girl loves

Fireworks

Pink, blue and white

Snapping with her camera

Cycling

Playing Badminton

Korean Drama Series

Korean songs

Piano and it's beautiful tune

Her Family

Her close friends

Chocolates (especially dark & bitter ones)

Milk Tea

HL Milk (Chocolate flavour)

Ice-cream cake

Brownies with vanilla ice-cream

Cherries

Chocolate cake

The girl's hopes
My love ones to be happy, healthy & safe

To be happy and loved

Learn Piano

Learn Jap and Korean Langugage

Links
My Past
The Ups and Downs

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
Dates
To be updated

Many Thanks
Designer: %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes: %MOOOx-LOVE
Inspirations: x-taintedlove
Materials: Lovecandied
Others: Blogskins, Photobucket
Skin layout edited with Paint program