Went to Sembawang shopping centre later in the evening. The queue for the carpark was quite long. The WORSE is some IRRITATING people cut your queue for the carpark. And when you don't want to give way to the person (would you give way to the person???), and showed that you do not want to give way, he still INSISTED in cutting in and not feel a bit PAI SEI at ALL. This just pissed people off! What a RUDE behaviour!!!
Argh... anyway, I tried to snap a photo of that INCONSIDERATE driver who cut into the queue. But the carplate number cannot be seen lah for the sake of privacy issues. Ask me if you want to know. Hee...
That aside, I tried some nailart yesterday. Just for the fun of it. Think it is not that nice, but given first attempt and with the help of my daddy and mummy, I think the process itself is fun. Hee...