Have a blessed day =)
++ Listening closely to my heart ++



Monday, March 2, 2009

Had a project discussion today @ Novena's starbucks cafe. I think that the curriculum planning assignment is not easy to do at all. Well, have to put more effort in it then. Tough tough... I love the starbucks at united square cos the environment is nice and conducive for discussion and also a nice to place to relax. Hee... but the starbucks salesperson kind of forgotten my order of drink and also gave me the wrong one. But I feel the wrong drink that was given to me, which I think is chocolate chip, tastes quite nice so I decided not to trouble the person. Hee...

Here's my cup of "wrong" yet nice drink.



The rainbow once again appeared across the sky in the evening, after a very heavy rain (which I was half-drenched even though I had an umbrella).

Labels: , ,


Written @ 8:25 PM





The girl
Every moment in life is precious to me

Indecisive
Blur blur sotong
Quite stubborn at times
Determine
The girl's life now
I'm loving every moment!

The girl loves

Fireworks

Pink, blue and white

Snapping with her camera

Cycling

Playing Badminton

Korean Drama Series

Korean songs

Piano and it's beautiful tune

Her Family

Her close friends

Chocolates (especially dark & bitter ones)

Milk Tea

HL Milk (Chocolate flavour)

Ice-cream cake

Brownies with vanilla ice-cream

Cherries

Chocolate cake

The girl's hopes
My love ones to be happy, healthy & safe

To be happy and loved

Learn Piano

Learn Jap and Korean Langugage

Links
My Past
The Ups and Downs

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
Dates
To be updated

Many Thanks
Designer: %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes: %MOOOx-LOVE
Inspirations: x-taintedlove
Materials: Lovecandied
Others: Blogskins, Photobucket
Skin layout edited with Paint program