


Today is the only day during the recess week that I do not have any project meetings. Finally a day to rest, erm... okay not rest, but to do my assignments. Haha... what a recess break. But I'm glad that at least I do not have to travel to school, the journey is tiring...
It is also today that my group mates and I realise that we made a blunder for one of our assignments. We were suppose to critique each other's assignment and write a short one on it. We thought that there is a need to complete the whole actual report before we can start critiquing. But in actual fact, we just need to use the draft to critique. So much for panicking and rushing for the final report. Moral of story, next time read the instructions carefully. Haha... but lucky we realised it earlier, erm okay a day before =p