Some of the new year goodies that we have this year. Made by mummy...
Made by grandma...
* * * * *
Went to grandma's house in the afternoon. I love going to my grandma's house, especially during new year. There are a few reasons - nice company, comfortable, friendly, enjoyable and great food. Teehee... photos taken on our way there =)
As usual, we had steamboat lunch at my grandma's house. I love my aunt's cooking as they tastes simply delicious. I think the best amongst the pot is 排骨. It's tender and sweet. Finger linking good. Hee... I found out that actually the 排骨 is for boiling the soup for the steamboat. Haha... I am so easily satisfied by the "unwanted" food. lol. But it is really nice! The wonton is crispy and nice too!
Look at this fishcake thingy. So cute!
Photos on our way back =) Oh... the orange plant picture was posed outside my neighbour's house. Hee...