Went to the Science centre with mummy and Nick. There was a huge crowd there. Never expected it. The queue was slow moving as people were either quering or thinking of which package to buy during their turn. Nevertheless, had a great time there, with all the fun and interesting exhibitions, I feel like a child on an excursion trip. Hee... Oh, and the ticketing style changed to those that you scan your tickets on your own and you can enter.
We were greeted first by the gigantic dinosaur at the entrance. It's eyes blink and produces a roar sound attracting lots of children to it.
There were lots of optical illusion pictures and objects that you visualise. Haha... some of which I can't really figure out until either mummy or Nick pointed out to me. Think I have poor visualisation skills which makes sense of why I am not taking Mathematics which may require some of these. Hee...
Here's one of those visualisation stuff... What do you see?
A huge container with saga seeds... Beautiful!
Our President... I thought the drawing was those of mona lisa style. Hee... but it was a computerised picture.
We are part of the fruits... Durian, banana or apple? Teehee...
The beauty of light and water...
This got me really excited and started to get mummy and Nick to pose together to create the best effect. A few trials...
We are made up of pieces...
More to the playing with lights...
Attempting to drink water... thirsty
The many sides of me? I'm all the same =)
Making a mark of our presence in Science Centre...
Ever dream of being a broadcaster? Here's a chance...
Who says broadcasters need to be serious all the time.
Lovely pets! Especially the hamster... love it to bits!
Any idea what these are?
They are the beautiful collection of shells.
Me with the magical harp
2 other collections that are so cute...
I had great time playing with the mic that changes your voice, high pitch and low pitch. High pitch sounds like donald duck and low pitch sounds like one of the star wars character. Here's a video that I said the sentence "I want huhu..." from the bu liang xiao hua show. I must say that I speak in my normal tone and pitch. Haha... I think it sound quite like Xiao Hua in the show.